When you are trying to sign in Windows Live Messenger you are getting an Error Code 8100030d.
Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporary unavailable. Error Code 8100030d,
The system clock or date may be set incorrectly.
The Dynamic Link Library (DLL) softpub.dll, may not be registered on the system.
Internet Explorer may be using an invalid proxy server.
Zone Alarm is running.
– Double click on the clock in the taskbar and make sure the system clock is set correctly.
– Disable Zone Alarm
– Register softpub.dll using the regsvr32.exe tool.Click Start, and then click Run.
– In the Open box, type regsvr32 softpub.dll and then click OK.
– Do the same for the following regsvr32 wintrust.dll, regsvr32 initpki.dll, regsvr32 MSXML3.dll.
– Restart Windows Live Messenger.